Best Guacamole Recipes
By Patty Souza on April 13, 2013 – A Guacamole Recipe creating the perfect appetizer dip or topping for any Mexican dish. Jalapenos and cilantro bring out that South of the Border flavor.
- 4 avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup finely diced red or white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno chopped and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise or sour cream
Guacamole Recipes Instructions
In a bowl mash together avocados pitted and skinned, add salt and lime juice. Mix in onions, cilantro, tomato, garlic, mayo and jalapeno pepper. Serve and enjoy.
Store leftover guacamole in the refrigerator covered with the pit in it for any period of time. By placing a pit in the guacamole, it preserves the color and helps prevent it from turning brown.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook time:5 minutes
Yield: 1/2 quart