Easy Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe
– Avocado is a very healthy and creamy fruit high in monounsaturated fat. This creamy avocado dip recipe is great as an appetizer or a topping for meats and salad. Let’s get started on this delicious recipe now.
Creamy Avocado Dip Ingredients:
- 1 ripe Hass avocado pitted and well mashed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or light mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
Creamy Avocado Dip Instructions:
In a serving bowl combine sea salt to taste, sour cream or mayonaise, red onion, cilantro, hot sauce and avocado. Mix everything well and serve with tortilla chips or your favorite vegetables. You can also spoon this dip over a salad or your favorite meat for added flavor.
If you enjoyed this Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe, you might also like our Mexican Guacamole Recipe!