Mexican Traditional Guacamole
Traditional Guacamole has Mexican roots and is found in just about every Mexican eatery in the United States. This favorite Guacamole Recipe is easy to make. Let’s get started on this recipe.
Traditional Guacamole Ingredients:
- 8 ripe Haas avocados pitted scooped and chopped
- 4 limes juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano (fresh is best)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper minced seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Drop avocados, lime juice and salt in large bowl. Mash avocado while adding cilantro, oregano, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, jalapeno pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more jalapeno pepper for hotter guacamole.
If you liked this Traditional Guacamole Recipe, then you might also enjoy our Hot Guacamole.